- From healthy, well-raised pigs
- Bred outdoor with the airy environment
- Made with the pork tenderloin
- Hand dried with conventional drying salt
- Added Water percentage of zero
This flavoursome meat would take a few minutes to cook due to zero percentage of added water and dried with conventional salt. This bacon gives the burst of taste with the most scrumptious flavour one could only imagine. Ready to cook meat is all in need for parties or just weekend breakfast. Surprise your partner with the best breakfast in bed.
As the unsmoked bacon is so easy to cook and tasty at its perfection that anyone could be a master chef. This comes with the thick-cut and hands dried so it would not shrink while cooking. Try it once and fall in love with it, as to how delicious, flavoursome thick-cut pork it is.
This could be the daily morning add on or just roll up with the sauce to the best out of it. It can be microwaved, shallow fried, or grilled. The meat is hand cured, so this will be quickly cooked with the texture of meat. Have the best part of the cured unsmoked pork, which comes the belly of the pigs to give rich flavour and satisfaction. Make your mornings interesting
For serving of 100 grams:
- Energy: 748.22 kj/ 180.02kcal
- Carbohydrates: 0.410g
- Fats total: 12.623 g
- On which saturated fats: 4.102g
- Sugars: 0.21 g
- Fibre: 0 g
- Protein: 16.21 g
- Salt: 2.81 g
- it is on the intake of an average adult (8400kj/ 2000kcal)
- Pack contain 8 Rashers
-At Gibson’s, we invest heavily in providing you with cuts of meat that are in prime condition.
– We ensure to bring you free-range, naturally fed and organically nurtured meat
– we ensure all safety and hygienic measures throughout the process
– We deal in fresh meat only