- Crisp, juicy, and tender beef
- No compromise on quality
- Very exquisite kind of steak
This steak though looking like hamburger patty kind is a steak which first minced then brought back to its original condition. This also called a chopped steak. Steak Hache is a France hamburger but in steak. So, it’s originated from France.
Does the question arise why mincing the steak?
Answer to that is some steak lover find it difficult to eat whole meat piece, but still, their love for steak is never-ending so here comes the solution the original part of the meat is to get it minced with added fats to make it juicy, tender and flavoursome for that whole steak hurt to eat. Not all the restaurant offers this kind of steak even few of us know about this. This is also called French-style steak.
It’s all about freshness and goodness of the meat; our delicate meat wouldn’t disappoint you in any way. Try minced steak with some great wine. You can find so many French recipes for it. It can be served with crispy chips, some smooth sauce and Sautee vegetables.it can be charcoal-grilled or just fry it, whatever you like
- For serving of 100 grams:
- Energy: 891.19 KJ/ 213 kcal
- Fat: 15grams
- On which saturated fats: 6.2grams
- Tran’s fats: 1.06g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Fibre: 0g
- Protein: 19 g
- it is on the intake of an average adult (8400kj/ 2000kcal)
-At Gibson’s, we invest heavily in providing you with cuts of meat that are in prime condition.
– We ensure to bring you free-range, naturally fed and organically nurtured meat
– we ensure all safety and hygienic measures throughout the process
– We deal in fresh meat only